10 Funniest Spiderman Moments From The Comics That Perfectly Illustrate Why He’s The Best Superhero
Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer just dropped last week, and Spiderman fans everywhere are shaking in excitement as memes and theories of the multiverse are flooding the internet. After being introduced to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in 2016, Tom Holland’s portrayal of Spiderman has been a fan favorite, and one of the most popular iterations of our friendly neighborhood superhero due to his natural charisma and the sheer resemblance in personality to the Parker from the comics.
Although if you’re solely an MCU fan who loves Spiderman’s wit and humor, we highly recommend reading the comics. Here are 10 examples of Peter Parker being just the best superhero ever.
1. When he shared a little too much information
2. When he slightly misread a situation
3. When he made this not-so-subtle Superman reference
4. And when he revealed his true identity
5. When he was deeply touched
6. When he was doing very important superhero work
7. When he refused to be threatened
8. When he was looking into alternative means of payment
9. When he had a tiny bit of dignity left
Additional context: Here Spiderman’s body was taken over by Doctor Octopus for a while (see the first entry on this list) and Green Goblin was aware of it. This is the line that makes him realize that our friendly neighborhood Spiderman has snapped back into action.
10. Finally, when he used this genius trick which he really should have used more often
What’s your favorite Spiderman moment from the comics or the movies? Tell us in the comments. Make sure to follow us at Yeti Yap if you enjoyed this list.