17 Pictures That Prove We’ll Never Be As Cool As Nature
Every once in a while we’ve seen things that has made us go ‘damn, nature is cool’. Whether it's two spiders fighting or watching a bird make a nest, we all have witnessed the wonders of nature. And honestly, no matter how hard we try, we’re still never even a competition for just how cool nature is.
So here are 17 images that prove just how hardcore nature can be when it wants to.
1. This person touching North America and Europe at the same time
2. This cool-looking Northern Blue Banded Bee.
3. This absolutely jacked mountain lion.
4. This solemn picture of the moon rising over a hill engulfed in flames (taken during the California wildfires)
5. This brave toad that's casually riding a snake
6. This photo of a charging rhino that activated all of our fight or flight response
7. This majestic cross fox that looks like a Disney villain
8. This cute little hummingbird nest with a functioning roof
9. This dashing Harpy Eagle that's giving the side-eye
10. Floofy Arctic Hares. That is all.
11. This bird nest that's hiding in plain sight
12. Tusk of a woolly mammoth most likely killed by ancient hunters, Siberia.
13. A 12 million-year-old praying mantis encased in amber
14. Lions getting soaked in the rain
15. Native crystalline copper extracted from Lake Michigan
16. The same whale found after 35 years in the west coast of Mexico.
17. Finally, this cute little baby lion who is NOT happy about his picture being taken
Hopefully, this was a reminder of just hardcore nature is. Drop your favorite photos of nature in the comments. Follow us on Facebook for more!