Can You Recognize Kathmandu’s Most Popular Street Foods?
Kathmandu is the ultimate hub for street food. Every corner is packed with stalls where you can get amazing food of different varieties at a very reasonable price. Is a shopping day here even complete without stopping for some street food?
So if you’re a true street food enthusiast, today we’re putting your knowledge to the test. Can you recognize all of these street foods and get the full score? Lets find out.
1. What’s this food? Hint: Its a popular Tibetan snack
2. What’s this iconic Newari food called? Hint: Its also called 'Woh'
3. Can you guess what this is? Hint: Its a Newari delicacy
4. This one should be easy, right?
5. What's this? If you've ever gone shopping in Makkhan you've probably had this
6. What’s this food called? Hint: It goes best with morning tea.
7. What's this? Every non vegetarian should at least recognize this
8. Can you guess this one? Hint: Its popular in Dharan
9. Don't call yourself a Kathmandu citizen if you don't get this one
10. What's this food called? Hint: Its a popular Newari dish
You might also like the article